A selection of articles related to sotai therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Sotai Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sotai Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Sotai Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sotai Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- STA fall 2010 - Shiatsu Therapy Association of British Columbia
- Shiatsu Therapy Association of British Colum bia. Providing professional standards and ethics in Shiatsu Therapy. In This Issue: From the President.
- Post Grad Workshops 11.01.10
- Japanese style moxibustion as precise 'needle' therapy. Sunday Workshops. 9.
- HLTSHU505C Provide oriental therapies treatment
- Jul 20, 2011 therapy treatment according to the philosophy and practices of an oriental .. activities such as tai qi, qi gong, yoga, sotai. •.
- Sports Massage / Deep Tissue Treatment Massage. Theta Healing. Tuina.
Suggested Web Resources
- SOTAI CANADA 〜Japanese Alignment Therapy〜
- The Sotai method of natural body alignment was founded in Japan where its therapeutic benefits are well known to its people.
- Sotai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Therapy. According to Hashimoto the pelvis is the centre of all movements.
- Weekend Workshops | Zen Shiatsu Seattle
- Sotai Therapy is a Japanese system gentle exercises for structural integration.
- Sotai Ho Therapy - Postural Alignment in London uk
- Sotai therapy or sotai ho Japanese Postural Alignment treatments in London UK.
Sotai Therapy Topics
berlin philharmonic orchestra history
genealogy of musical genres
spanish units of measurement length