- Strategies for the Prehospital Treatment of Stable Ventricular Tachycardia
- The 2010 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update recommended procainamide, amiodarone, sotalol or lidocaine for the treatment of stable v tach.1 Table 2 below provides information on recommended antidysrhythmic dosing and potential side ...
- In-Depth Summary of 2015 AHA Guidelines Updates for EMS Providers - Journal of
- Sotalol has not been adequately studied (Class IIb).
- Sotalol Sandoz ®
- NOTICE: This Consumer Medicine Information (CMI) is intended for persons living in Australia. This page contains answers to some common questions about Sotalol Sandoz. It does not contain all the information that is known about Sotalol Sandoz.
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of Sotylize™
- ATLANTA, Oct. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arbor Pharmaceuticals announced today that the U.S.
Sotalol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sotalol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.