- The four stages are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagami and Arahant. . Those who have confidence in the Sangha have confidence in what is supreme.
- Sotapattimagga – The Path of the Sotapanna - HolyBooks.com
- SOTĀPANNA: The 'Stream-Enterer': One who has entered the stream leading to nibbàna. FALSELY ASSUMING THE FRUITS OF SOTĀPANNA...........
- Defunct your previous kamma with vipassana
- Sotapanna one is then safe from rebirth in the lower realms. Why? Is it Yes, a Sotapana can still easily break the five precepts, no doubt of that.
- 11. Sankharupekkha-nana: The Insight Knowledge of Equanimity
- spontaneously observed by the Sotapanna-ariyapuggala. So they are called Cula-Sotapanna.
- Theravada Vs Mahayana
- The laity supports them in the hope of receiving a favorable rebirth, like Sotapanna and Cula Sotappana. b.
- When a dead language came alive after almost a century
- Another example is that sotapatti is interpreted as “sotanam+dhammam+aapannam (the one who hears the dhamma is a sotapanna). He called them Chabbaggiya (group of six) monks who advocated improper practices during the Buddha's time.
- Sotāpanna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Buddhism, a Sotāpanna (Pali), Srotāpanna (Sanskrit; ch: rùliú 入流, Tib.
- Four stages of enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The four stages are Sotapanna, Sakadagami, Anagami and Arahant.
- Pali : Message: Re: sotapanna
- title sotapanna before their names? N: Nobody knows about someone else whether he is a sotapanna, unless he is a sotapanna himself.
Sotapanna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sotapanna books and related discussion.