- Sotheby's International Realty Brand to Expand Luxury Brand Presence across
- MADISON, N.J. and BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC today announced the brand's existing affiliate brokerage in Argentina, Ginevra Sotheby's International Realty, which is owned and ...
- Sotheby's International Realty Brand Welcomes Idaho Firm
- MADISON, N.J., March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC today announced that Group One in Boise and Eagle, Idaho, is the newest member of its real estate network and will now operate as Group One Sotheby's ...
- Sotheby's Calls Mandate of Heaven Seal “Most Important Chinese Historical
- The Mandate of Heaven seal, to be auctioned as part of Sotheby's Kangxi — Emperorship and Power sale on April 6, is the largest and most powerful seal carved for China's longest reigning emperor, Kangxi. According to Sotheby's, the item is “the most ...
- Emperor Kangxi's imperial seal to be auctioned at Sotheby's Hong Kong
- An imperial seal used by China's longest-reigning emperor will be auctioned at Sotheby's spring auction next month, with the suitably grand starting price of HK$50 million. Carved for Emperor Kangxi – who ruled for 61 years from 1661 to 1722 during the ...
- BRIEF-Sotheby's International Realty brand to expand services in Argentina
- BRIEF-Sotheby's International Realty brand to expand services in Argentina. March 15.
Sothebys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sothebys books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespolygon naming polygons
the dark tower v wolves of the calla
aspen parkland vegetation
washington metro future expansion