- 4 fantastic new brunches to try this weekend
- The lebnani scramble throws together soujouk, eggs, tomato and feta with some pita on the side, while Darla's pancakes sweetens the deal with lemon zest, ricotta and whipped cream. For a more savory option, the fried chicken sandwich is a winner.
- Where to Brunch This Weekend: Recess in Highland Park
- The menu features mostly classic American dishes with a few Mediterranean and Middle Eastern twists, things like egg scrambles with soujouk, that salty, spicy sausage with tomato, feta and pita on the side; egg-white omelets with kalamata olives and ...
- Six Middle Eastern Breakfasts Worth The Trek in LA
- Counters and display cases host almost 20 different flatbreads, including versions with zatar, chile, and onion; spicy house-made soujouk sausage and cheese; and pungent basturma cured down the street at Garo's.
- A taste of Turkey and more at Mediterranean Breeze in Olympia
- Karisik: A stuffed Turkish flat bread with mozzarella, ground beef, beef sausage, soujouk, salami, pastrami, onions, green and red peppers. Although Turkish cuisine is known for its meat, the menu abounds with vegetarian and vegan options.
- Ohanyan's Bastirma and Soujouk, Co. Recalls Sausage Products Due To
- WASHINGTON, April 30, 2015 – Ohanyan's Bastirma & Soujouk Co., a Fresno, Calif. establishment, is recalling approximately 159,291 pounds of sausage products due to misbranding and an undeclared allergen, the U.
Soujouk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soujouk books and related discussion.