A selection of articles related to sound.
Original articles from our library related to the Sound. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sound.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Borax is natriumtetraborate, biborate of soda. The main characteristic in this remedy is the great fear of downward motions. This ofcourse makes Borax a great remedy for babies: just look at the downward motion of laying a baby in a crib or bed, rocking a...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Sound is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sound books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Martin architect behind Beatles' sound
- When McCartney and John Lennon dreamt of colossal swells of sound on “A Day in the Life” to close the “Sgt.
- Poets Give Voice to Art in 'Sound and Sense' at Wadsworth Museum
- Go ahead and recite the verses that accompany the artwork in “Sound and Sense: Poetic Musings in American Art,” at the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art. Feel the pulsing rhythms, like soldiers marching or the relentless ticking of a clock.
- Watch Australia's Sound of Silence by Dami Im!
- Dami Im will sing Sound of Silence at the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm on behalf of Australia as confirmed by their broadcaster SBS.
- Sennheiser CX 3.00 Review: Bass-heavy earphones with good sound
- Sennheiser, a name known for its audio products and the maker of the open-ended audiophile headphones category, has a huge consumer product offering. From that portfolio, today we have the CX 3.00 earphones from Sennheiser, a replacement for the ...
- NEC's earbuds will identify you by resonating sound in your ear canal
- The latest company to make headway in this space is Japanese firm NEC, which recently announced it is developing earbuds that can confirm identities by playing a sound and then analysing how it resonates in the wearer's ear canal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmohenjo daro
dream symbolism number
meijer working at meijer
jonathan rhys-meyers private life
le havre history
hal roach studios