Soundbite Historical Soundbites
A selection of articles related to soundbite historical soundbites.
Original articles from our library related to the Soundbite Historical Soundbites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soundbite Historical Soundbites.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Soundbite Historical Soundbites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soundbite Historical Soundbites books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SOUND BITES
- Texas Oral History Association One Bear Place #97271 Waco TX 76798-7271. SOUND BITES. Winter 2006.
- AmericanAirIines' AA.c0m
- Along the way, you'll hear historical sound "bites" about the neighborhood itself from one of their well-infonned guides. Link: www.bigonion.
- Great Depression vs Today.indd
- Nov 25, 2008 to move beyond historical sound bites in making comparisons between 2008 and the worst economic catastrophe in the past 100 years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical Sounds in MP3 - The Free Information Society
- Files in Media/History/Sound (MP3). Name, Type.
- Sound bite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Classic examples of sound bites include Ronald Reagan's demand that "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
- Weblust: Digital Goodies: Historical Sound Bytes
- Historical Sound Bytes. Here are some sounds for your enjoyment.
- Reel American History - Resources - Sound Bites
- Provocative excerpts from primary and secondary sources (some with audio glosses). Read the rationale behind these sound bites for more information.
- Soundboard.com - Over 368000 of free sounds on 76500 boards
- Thousands of sound clips and sound effects on categorized soundboards from radio to TV to games, travel, science, animals, sound effects and sports.
Soundbite Historical Soundbites Topics
telenovela telenovela world summit
tremere new world of darkness
chinese social relations
vegemite an australian yeast extract