Soundbite Historical Soundbites
A selection of articles related to soundbite historical soundbites.
Original articles from our library related to the Soundbite Historical Soundbites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soundbite Historical Soundbites.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Soundbite Historical Soundbites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soundbite Historical Soundbites books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SOUND BITES
- Texas Oral History Association One Bear Place #97271 Waco TX 76798-7271. SOUND BITES. Winter 2006.
- AmericanAirIines' AA.c0m
- Along the way, you'll hear historical sound "bites" about the neighborhood itself from one of their well-infonned guides. Link: www.bigonion.
- Great Depression vs Today.indd
- Nov 25, 2008 to move beyond historical sound bites in making comparisons between 2008 and the worst economic catastrophe in the past 100 years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Historical Sounds in MP3 - The Free Information Society
- Files in Media/History/Sound (MP3). Name, Type.
- Sound bite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Classic examples of sound bites include Ronald Reagan's demand that "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
- Weblust: Digital Goodies: Historical Sound Bytes
- Historical Sound Bytes. Here are some sounds for your enjoyment.
- Reel American History - Resources - Sound Bites
- Provocative excerpts from primary and secondary sources (some with audio glosses). Read the rationale behind these sound bites for more information.
- Soundboard.com - Over 368000 of free sounds on 76500 boards
- Thousands of sound clips and sound effects on categorized soundboards from radio to TV to games, travel, science, animals, sound effects and sports.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.