- Lay down a beat with LMMS
- If you're a skilled musician, you might use sample banks or soundfonts and a MIDI keyboard to play in your own sequences. If you're a synthesist, you might noodle around with some of the soft synths until you reach LFO nirvana.
- You Can Actually Duel With These Awesome Custom Lightsabers
- A vast array of features include unique hilt designs, changing color blades, gyroscopic sensors, programmable sound fonts, and more. Want the most out of your lightsaber?
- Obtaining free GarageBand sounds
- I like nearly all of Apple's $99 Jam Pack add-on sound libraries for GarageBand (Voices doesn't do a lot for me), but I also like free.
Soundfonts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soundfonts books and related discussion.