A selection of articles related to sounds.
Original articles from our library related to the Sounds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sounds.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Sounds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sounds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Here's A Taste Of What Australia's Eurovision 2016 Song Sounds Like
- Australia's official Eurovision 2016 representative Dami Im has given us a taste of the tune she'll be performing at the International Song Contest in Sweden this May.
- Gold Sounds Hopes to Strike a Chord in Bushwick Music Scene
- Two years in the works, Gold Sounds is Chip and Cenk's first ground-up operation in which they've had full creative control over the place since the very beginning.
- New Comedy Making History Sounds Like It's From the Bill and Ted School of
- Time travel can be treated as a serious plot device; think Hulu's 11.22.63.
- A Crop of Producers Are Discovering New Emotions Buried in Everyday Sounds
- In the 1940s, French composer Pierre Schaeffer invented musique concrète by stitching together field recordings of trains and found-sound speech with more traditionally "musical" passages.
- Column | Tony Stein sounds off on tinnitus
- If you've got it, you hear sounds in your head even though there's no external sound to be heard. Apparently the most common sounds are buzzes or ringing. With me, the most common sound is something like a guy running an electric lawn mower in the yard ...
list of medical schools austria
continental drift various data
maleficent name origin