- Saurashtra definition, a former state in W India, comprising most of Kathiawar peninsula: now part of Gujarat state. 21062 sq. mi.
- Yeig 1, mUBKBxa 4 - Sourashtra
- mrje}BX Bj nvhvZg SauraaShTra lipinu SOURASHTRA ALPHABETS. zpgZg ajunu / Please note only the key containing Sourashtra letters are shown here.
- bhaagu 1, sankhyo 3 (Volume 1. No - Sourashtra
- mrje}BX Bj nvhvZg SauraaShTra lipinu SOURASHTRA ALPHABETS.
- 1.pratiruupam (Beta version) - Sourashtra
- Vishwa Souraashtram. Vol. 1, No.
- Mrje}BXBj nvhvZg / Sourashtra lipinu / சௌராஷ்ட்ரா
- 29 டிசம்பர் 2008 Mrje}BXBj nvhvZg / Sourashtra lipinu / ெசௗராஷ்ட்ரா எ த் க்கள். zpgZg / ajunu / உ ர் எ த் க்கள்.
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N2549 A. Administrative B. Technical
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 N2549. 2002-12-03. Universal Multiple-Octet Coded Character Set.
- Musical mettle from Malladis
- Next, Sriram Prasad belted out a sumptuous Sourashtra in which the brothers rendered Ranganadhude one of the Sriranga Pancharatnams composed by Thyagaraja.
- Sourashtra - Palkar Community
- Offers a platform for members who reside all over the country. People from this community are famous for weaving cotton and silk fabrics.
- Welcome to The Sourashtra Homepage, Home of Sourashtras
- Oct 20, 1998 Home of Sourashtras (a.k.a Palkars) from Tamilnadu,Known for thier silkweaving, handloom, and other fine arts, now settled all over the world.
- Sourashtra alphabet
- Information about the Sourashtra alphabet, which is used to write the Sourashtra language in the south of India.
- Feb 11, 2011 Sourashtra though refers to a migrated community, also refers to the language spoken by the Sourashtra community people (or Sourashtrians).
Sourashtra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sourashtra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesview-master history
scholarship famous scholarships
degree matrix definition
scuderia ferrari 70s