Source Of The Nile
A selection of articles related to source of the nile.
Original articles from our library related to the Source Of The Nile. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Source Of The Nile.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Source Of The Nile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Source Of The Nile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Maps of the Moon Mountains Once Thought to be the Source of the Nile
- The search for the source of the Nile captivated civilizations for centuries. For a long stretch of time from ancient Greece right up into the 19th century, the answer to that mysterious question was the Mountains of the Moon.
- Nile dam talks breakthrough: contracts to be signed shortly
- Once an agricultural state, Egypt relies on the Nile river as its main source of water but Ethiopia believes it is entitled to using the water for development, by creating electricity using the dam.
- Africa's On-Going Attraction: Levison Wood's “Walking the Nile”
- For decades, the Nile's origin was in dispute. Down through the years, several countries claimed its origin. Wood sides with Rwanda, in a remote village named Nyungwe, south of Kigali, which he passes through before entering Tanzania and then Uganda.
- The Nile: a gift from god to benefit mankind
- The Nile, according to legend, is a gift from the gods and is considered to be the cradle of civilization.