South China Sea
A selection of articles related to south china sea.
Original articles from our library related to the South China Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on South China Sea.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- China Berry: Correspondences
- Melia azederach Poison Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
South China Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, South China Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vietnamese Favor US-Led Effort in South China Sea
- A plan for countries to cooperate in patrolling the South China Sea is welcomed by Vietnam. The plan would combine naval forces of Japan, Australia and India with the U.S.
- China to create maritime judicial center as South China Sea tensions simmer
- The suit was first brought by the Philippines in 2013 to settle maritime claims in the South China Sea but China has refused to participate. A ruling is expected in May.
- China Gave the U.S. an Opening in the South China Sea
- The news that China deployed surface-to-air missiles and fighter jets to the disputed Paracel Islands is only the latest example of Beijing's increasingly aggressive posture over its claims of sovereignty over the South China Sea.
- India Rejects Joint Naval Patrols with US in South China Sea
- India has ruled out participating in joint patrols in the South China Sea proposed by the United States.
- China to begin civilian flights to disputed South China Sea island
- The US, which has voiced concerns about China's pursuit of territory in the South China Sea, said launching such flights could complicate disputes between rival claimants in the region.
South China Sea Topics
Related searchesarchaism english
toilet paper timeline
sajin komamura history
chobits characters hiromu shimbo
clifden news media
dinosaur study of dinosaurs