South China Sea
A selection of articles related to south china sea.
Original articles from our library related to the South China Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on South China Sea.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- China Berry: Correspondences
- Melia azederach Poison Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
South China Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, South China Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- South China Sea Region
- South China Sea Territorial Issues | Un Law of the Sea | Regional Conflict The South China Sea region is the world's second busiest international sea lane.
Suggested News Resources
- A South China Sea Charade
- In fact the agreement signed last month by China and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations over relations in the South China Sea changes almost nothing.
- Recent Posts From This Author
- two 7.62mm machine guns, two close-in weapons systems and two quad launchers for Uran surface-to-surface missiles. Vietnam's acquisition comes as its relations with Beijing have heated up over territorial disputes in the South China Sea.
- Binay pushes for peaceful resolution of Spratlys dispute
- "Since not all the South China Sea is disputed territory, we should be able to delineate which features are disputed and which waters are not, so that we could then agree on what norms to follow in each case.
Suggested Web Resources
- Why China Wants South China Sea | The Diplomat
- Jul 18, 2011 Beijing is interested in more than just energy and fishery resources. The area is also integral to its nuclear submarine strategy.
- China Warns U.S. on South China Sea Disputes - NYTimes.com
- Jun 22, 2011 The Chinese vice foreign minister warned the United States on Wednesday to stay out of the increasingly tense territorial disputes.
- WWW South China Sea Virtual Library
- An online resource for students, scholars and policy-makers interested in South China Sea regional development, environment, and security issues.
- The South China Sea Is the Future of Conflict - By Robert D. Kaplan
- Aug 15, 2011 The apple of discord would be the wealth in the South China sea.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
South China Sea Topics
buddhism dictionary x