A selection of articles related to south kanara.
Original articles from our library related to the South Kanara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on South Kanara.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
South Kanara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, South Kanara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Summary Résumé Survey and characterization of South Kanara
- distributed in the South Kanara region on the west coast of .
- Rural and peri-urban farming in the South Kanara region of India
- Figure 2 Map showing South Kanara district and study area. Study area. Study area Source: District census hand books of South Kanara.
- Estuarine Fisheries Resources of South Kanara District, Karnataka
- South Kanara District has a number of estuaries but the fisheries resources of these are poorly known. The only published work' till date is that of. Geo rge el.
- The Marriage Customs of the Christians in South Canara (India)
- South Canara, the most educated and a highly dynamic dis- trict in the state of Mysore, Christians of South Canara do not possess a uniform marriage ritual.
Suggested News Resources
- City all set to roll red carpet for Salil Shetty
- His great grandfather PS Thimmappa Shetty was the district collector of South Kanara district.
- Advocates, Various Association Members on Street to Back Anna
- The prominent organizations which organized the protests included the Mangalore Bar Association, South Kanara Photographers' Association, Karnataka Rakshana Vedhike, Jayakarnataka Association among others.
- Bantwal: Annual District Sports Meet - Photographers' Day Out
- The district-level Photographers' Annual Sports Meet was held under the aegis of South Kanara Photographers' Association (SKPA).
- Beltangady: Sixth Annual Day Celebrations of 'Chaya Chandana' on Aug 20
- South Kanara Photographers' Association (SKPA) former president Ashok Kumar Shetty and SKPA president Shivaram Kadaba will be present on the occasion. T Subramanya, award winning photographer from Mysore, is the convener of this programme.
Suggested Web Resources
- South Canara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- South Canara was a district under the British empire, located at 13°00′N 75°24 ′E / 13.00°N 75.40°E / 13.
- Ave Maria - Origins of Christianity in South Kanara (Diocese of
- South Kanara comprises the present Udupi and Dakshina Kannada districts. Christians appeared as a significant force in South Kanara only after 1500AD.
- Bhuta Worship in South Kanara District - Kamat's Potpourri
- Mar 2, 2011 Kamat's Potpourri: Bhuta Worship in South Kanara District.
- Yakshagana: Ritual Dance Theater From South Kanara, India
- Review: The latest critic and user reviews, photos and cast info for Yakshagana: Ritual Dance Theater From South Kanara, India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.