South Shields History
A selection of articles related to south shields history.
Original articles from our library related to the South Shields History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on South Shields History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
South Shields History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, South Shields History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- South Shields and the Slave Trade
- 5 Objects linking South Shields to the trans-Atlantic slave trade and ..
- A comparative study of Caerleon Legionary Fortress and South
- 11. 3: Caerleon and South Shields - Background. Caerleon legionary fortress.
- Contents PROOF
- Britons in general.
- U3A Newsletter 100225a
- Mar 30, 2010 South Shields history and we admired a beautiful stained glass window on the stairs by the pre Raphaelite artist, Edward.
- England and Wales- rBWD Bathing Water Profiles
- Working with water companies. History. The sewerage system in South Shields has directed flows to outfalls in the Tyne.
Suggested News Resources
- South Shields history society to hold sightseeing walk
- A GUIDED walk around old South Shields is on offer at the next meeting of the South Shields branch of the Northumberland and Durham Family History Society.
Suggested Web Resources
- History of South Shields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first settlers of the South Shields were the Brigantes, although there is no evidence they built at settlement at South Shields.
- South Shields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Main article: History of South Shields.
- Recent History Photos of South Shields
- south shields recent history photos. RECENT HISTORY PHOTOGRAPHS PAGE 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
South Shields History Topics
Related searchesjohn swithen
a-ha band members
wishful thinking as a logical fallacy
janis joplin legacy
norman fairclough methodology of cda