Southend On Sea
A selection of articles related to southend on sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Southend On Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southend On Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Southend On Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southend On Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Southend-on-Sea pensioner Florence Tall stalls £60m development by refusing
- Florence Tall has rejected offers for her three-bedroom house from various property developers for ten years and is now the only remaining resident in her block in Southend-on-Sea.
- Night Concierge - Southend-On-Sea
- A job in Southend for a Night Housing Concierge paying £8.08ph. Likely to go permanent.
- Pensioner stalls £60m development by refusing to sell home
- Florence Tall has rejected offers by property developers for her three-bedroom home for more than 11 years and is now the only remaining resident in the block in Southend-On-Sea.
- EDL falls for story on hot cross buns without crosses published on spoof news
- However, the Southend News Network says its objective is “to add a satirical/spoof-like touch to issues that people are passionate about in Southend-On-Sea".
- Southend-on-Sea splashes £1.5m on hybrid cloud data centre
- Southend-on-Sea Borough Council is the latest local authority to build its own dedicated data centre, with the council ready to spend up to £1.5m housing its own "hybrid cloud" services.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Southend On Sea Topics
wired magazine history
music of africa popular music
harlem globetrotters history
mary parker follett