A selection of articles related to southern india.
Original articles from our library related to the Southern India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southern India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Southern India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southern India books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Travel Southern India on board of a luxury train
- The Golden Chariot – the only luxury tourist train in Southern India. Southern India is comprised of many states: Karnatka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh. This train was started sometime in 2009 it's pure luxury.
- Upma: Southern India's Quick and Comforting Breakfast Bowl
- Upma is a porridge eaten across India but mostly in the Southern states.
- Elephant on a rampage flips cars in southern India
- The footage shows the disgruntled animal flipping and hurling about 27 unoccupied vehicles parked near a temple, including motorbikes, cars and utes. One of the five elephants to be used in an Indian festival raged out, flipping vehicles.
- Elephant runs amok in southern India, flings vehicles
- An elephant runs amok during a festival in India's southern Kerala state, attacking nearly 27 vehicles parked near a temple. Rough Cut (no reporter narration). △ Hide Transcript.
- Watch Elephant Throw Vehicles Like Toys in India
- An elephant in a remote Indian village was videotaped on a rampage, tossing and damaging about 27 vehicles last Thursday. Five elephants were tethered for a religious festival in southern India when one of the animals broke loose, according to reports.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Southern India Topics
Related searchesslovak cuisine eating habits
ramon magsaysay biography
zinc-carbon battery mechanism
dame alice owens school