A selection of articles related to southern india.
Original articles from our library related to the Southern India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southern India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Southern India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southern India books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Occultism of Southern India
- SOUTHERN India has always produced the greatest Aryan philosophers.
- Thattekad Bird Sanctuary, Kerala Southern India
- Southern India. Szilvia Molnár, Tamás Zalai. January 18 – 22, 2009.
- “Public” Libraries in Southern India
- Prof. Trent Hill. “Public” Libraries in Southern India.
- Hipparchus on the Latitude of Southern India
- southern India should be placed not to the north of Meroe.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Injured in Indian Plane Accident
- Aviation officials in southern India say seven passengers were injured after a Gulf Air flight from Bahrain skidded off a Kochi International Airport runway before dawn Monday.
- Ether and earth: Susheela Raman
- Her songs are borrowed from covers of Western rock to traditions in Southern India that worship the mountain god “Muruga.” While singing her own songs, Raman enters into the same ecstatic trance of the celebration whose music she imitates.
- Quiznos moves further into India
- The announcement comes after another franchisee of Denver-based Quiznos opened the company's largest international location in southern India last week.
- Review: 5th Element uses six rasas to create a taste of southern India
- Less well known are the dishes of southern India. Simpler, with fewer foreign influences, southern Indian cuisine is vegetable-heavy, relying largely on rice and pulses (peas, beans, lentils) along with lots of highly seasoned veggies.
Suggested Web Resources
- South India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apart from the English language terms South India and Peninsular India, southern India has been known by several other historic names.
- Southern India - Wikitravel
- One typically can understand by simple sights and sounds, the big air of difference between Southern Indian with rest of the parts of the country.
- Top 10 highlights of Southern India | Stuff.co.nz
- Jul 20, 2009 I've seen a few advertisements with titles like 'Incredible India', though I never really quite believed it.
- Southern India: your tips - Telegraph
- Jan 31, 2011 Readers' recommendations for holidays in Southern India. Send us your travel tips for the chance to win a two-night stay in London.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.