A selection of articles related to southern manifesto.
Original articles from our library related to the Southern Manifesto. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southern Manifesto.
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A southern Italian Deity who became identified with the Hellenic Kronos. It was said of him that south Italy was the place to which he resorted after his deposition by Zeus....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Southern Manifesto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southern Manifesto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 60 years later, the Southern Manifesto is as alive as ever
- On March 12, 1956, the majority of Southern senators and congressmen joined forces in Washington, D.C., to publicize the “Declaration of Constitutional Principles.
- Germany's Nationalist 'Alternative fur Deutschland' Says 'Ban Circumcision'
- The move comes as citizens go to the polls for regional elections on Sunday, ahead of a vote on a proposed national AfD manifesto April 30 at a party congress in Stuttgart.
- The South's school choice scars
- Two years after the Supreme Court declared “separate but equal” unconstitutional in Brown v.
- Boarding school graduate's search for answers leads to Washitaw 'Nation,' jail
- Kush Atum-Bey, 23, went on a quest for spiritual truth that led him to the Washitaw Mu'ur Nation, a sovereign citizen group.
Southern Manifesto Topics
Related searcheslist of most common surnames quebec
angular resolution telescope case
tax resistance motives
past doctor adventures
max and moritz preface