Southern Short Tailed Shrew
A selection of articles related to southern short tailed shrew.
Original articles from our library related to the Southern Short Tailed Shrew. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southern Short Tailed Shrew.
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Creative Visualization
- Whatever you ardently desire, Sincerely believe in, Vividly imagine, and Enthusiastically act upon, Must inevitably come to pass. - Sybil Leek, Diary of a Witch What is Creative Visualization? Creative visualization is the technique of using your imagination...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Southern Short Tailed Shrew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southern Short Tailed Shrew books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Northern Short-tailed Shrew
- The northern short-tailed shrew is replaced to the south by Elliot's short-tailed shrew (in the west) and southern short-tailed shrew (in the east). In.
- Southern short-tailed shrew, Blarina carolinensis
- southern short-tailed shrew (B.
- Supplemental Information for the Sherman's Short-tailed Shrew
- Natural history of the southern short-tailed shrew,. Blarina carolinensis. Occasional Papers the Museum of Southwestern Biology 8:1-43.
Suggested News Resources
- Inside the Conservancy Wildlife Clinic: Wildlife no match for cars and pets
- Photo by Sydney Vaught Clinic staff prepare to administer subcutaneous electrolytes to a southern short-tailed shrew. The shrew later died from the injuries it sustained from a cat attack.
Suggested Web Resources
- Southern Short-tailed Shrew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Southern Short-tailed Shrew (Blarina carolinensis) is a small, gray, short- tailed mammal that inhabits the eastern United States.
- Southern Short-tailed Shrew (Blarina carolinensis)
- Description, photograph, distribution and habits, from the Mammals of Texas.
- Southern Short-tailed Shrew at Animal Corner
- Southern Short-tailed Shrews are well adapted for digging. They have strong, wide front teeth which are slightly larger than their hind feet.
- North American Mammals: Blarina carolinensis
- The Southern Short-tailed Shrew is a highly active, primarily nocturnal predator.
- Southern Short-tailed Shrew - Georgia Museum of Natural History
- This shrew is covered with short, dense, velvety fur which is grayish to grayish black. The belly is slightly paler.
Southern Short Tailed Shrew Topics
Related searcheslake powell geology
dark elf norsegermanic mythology
nordic combined history
dream dictionary cactus