A selection of articles related to southern sotho.
Original articles from our library related to the Southern Sotho. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southern Sotho.
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The personification of the basic laws of all existence; the concept of justice, truth, order and balance, without which life is impossible. She is not really a goddess/netjer but rather the principle of these factors. The Egyptians had no difficulties in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Southern Sotho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southern Sotho books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vowel variation in Southern Sotho: An acoustic - Meraka Institute
- In the case of Southern Sotho, the current study is a first step in the direction of earlier impressionistic research into Southern Sotho.
- High Tone Spread in the Sotho Verb
- The Sotho family belongs to the Southern Bantu languages and comprises Northern and Southern Sotho as well as Tswana (S.
- ?Bale? is a Southern Sotho word meaning a group of woman
- Bale? is a Southern Sotho word meaning a group of woman initiatives in higher education.
- ART ON THE MARGINS: A REINTRODUCTION OF THE ART
- Given its proximity to these two areas, the town supported a large southern Sotho population. On the outskirts of Harrismith one finds 42 nd.
Suggested News Resources
- Change is coming to Orange Farm
- It is a diverse group of people who speak an assortment of languages, with Zulu and Southern Sotho predominating. The majority of the population falls in the 20- to 40-year-old age group.
Suggested Web Resources
- Southern Sotho language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Details of Southern Sotho, a Bantu language spoken in Lesotho, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia and Zambia.
- African Languages - Sesotho (Southern Sotho)
- Sesotho (Southern Sotho) is one of the official languages of South Africa, and is the primary official language of Lesotho, where it is widely spoken.
- Sesotho Online - information on the Southern African language
- The African language Sesotho or Southern Sotho. Information on the origins and structure of the language.
- Southern Sotho Language Pack :: Add-ons for Firefox
- Southern Sotho Language Pack 2.0.0.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Southern Sotho Topics
manta tow technique
role in digestion
drawing aspects of the drawing process
gold award famous gold award recipients