- Southport weighs how to repair historic courthouse
- SOUTHPORT, NC (WECT) – Leaders in Southport want help determining what to do with the city's historic courthouse. A public hearing is scheduled for Monday night at the city's community center located at 223 E. Bay Street in Southport.
- Cop fired gun to save colleague
- He said Mr Foster turned his gaze away from mum Rhonda Ryan seconds after he and his colleague arrived on the driveway of her Southport home. Senior Constable Benjamin Carey Staples (right) re-enacts the scene of the fatal shotting at Southport.
- What will become of the former Brunswick County Courthouse and City Hall?
- More than two dozen persons rose to speak about the historic building, which once served as the Brunswick County Courthouse and Southport City Hall, and housed the chief city meeting room on the second floor. It is currently being used as a makeshift ...
- Community service for assault on cop
- A pregnant Brooke Marsters received no conviction and was ordered to complete 100 hours community service after pleading guilty in the Southport Magistrates Court yesterday to three counts of assault. Prosecutor Danielle Hunt said police were called to ...
- Defamation trial of former Brunswick County superintendent continued until August
- A defamation lawsuit from a local charter school management company against Brunswick County's former superintendent has been continued. A series of motions on both sides of the case has pushed back the civil superior court trial of Dr. Edward ...
Southport Courthouse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southport Courthouse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.