A selection of articles related to southwestern nigeria.
Original articles from our library related to the Southwestern Nigeria. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Southwestern Nigeria.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Southwestern Nigeria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Southwestern Nigeria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria: Oil Workers Go On Strike After State Corporation is Reorganized
- The Port Harcourt refinery was reopened over the weekend but the Kaduna refinery and another facility at Warri in southwestern Nigeria remain closed.
- Nigeria building collapse: Police arrest MD, Lekki...
- Following the directive by the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, in southwestern Nigeria, the state police command has arrested the Managing Director of Lekki Gardens, one Mr. Richard Nyong. The Governor had ordered for his arrest following the ...
- Nigeria Reopens Oil Refinery Following Militant Attacks
- The Kaduna refinery and another facility at Warri in southwestern Nigeria remain closed while their pipelines are repaired.
- Top Exotic Nigerian Dishes You Must Taste This Week
- Egusi soup and pounded yam: Although egusi soup and pounded yam is eaten in every part of Nigeria, it is most appreciated in the southwest or Yoruba-speaking part of the country. Egusi means “melon,” in Yoruba language, and its seeds are used to cook ...
- Angola's Jose Eduardo dos Santos 'to quit' in 2018
- The southwestern African country, the continent's second largest oil exporter after Nigeria, has been hit hard by the slump in global crude prices.
Southwestern Nigeria Topics
Related searcheswavy gravy the hog farm today
shi poetry jintishi
multistage rocket disadvantages
ring of gyges jrr tolkien
tobacco creamy snuff