A selection of articles related to soviet.
Original articles from our library related to the Soviet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soviet.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Soviet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soviet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union - DSST - GetCollegeCredit.com
- RISE & FALL OF THE SOVIET UNION. TEST INFORMATION.
- Nuclear power in the Soviet Union
- Soviet Union to western regions constitutes about 40% Another important factor which led the Soviet Union reactor.
- Soviet Union
- Prior to World War II, about 3 million Jews lived in the Soviet Union.
- Discussion Article Stalin and the Soviet Famine of 1932 – 33 Revisited
- This article contributes to the debate about the role of Stalin in the Soviet famine of 1932–33.
Suggested News Resources
- Bulgaria museum enshrines Soviet era
- AP / August 25, 2011 SOFIA, Bulgaria - Giant statues of Soviet dictators Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin. Paintings of enthusiastic socialist laborers. A huge red star that graced Communist Party headquarters.
- Soviet Communists on the outs
- By Will Englund, MOSCOW — The week that followed the failure of the hard-line Soviet coup 20 years ago accomplished exactly what the coup's leaders had hoped to prevent: Boris Yeltsin became the country's most powerful man.
- The Baltic miracle continues
- The economies of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania surge ahead 20 years after their independence from the Soviet Union.
- Basketball helped Lithuanians survive Soviet gulag
- Visitors Zigmas Vitkauskas (L) and Edvardas Brokas observe a picture of the Soviet gulag labour camp basketball team during an exhibition in Vilnius August 24, 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Soviet Union (Russian: Советский Союз, tr.
- Soviet (council) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soviet was a name used for several Russian political organizations.
- Soviet - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- so·vi·et. noun \ˈsō-vē-ˌet, ˈsä-, -vē-ət\. Definition of SOVIET.
- Reagan tells Soviet jokes - YouTube
- Mar 18, 2008 @Stanislaw93 he didn't do that he only accelerated the process. let me remind you that communism in poland and soviet union went bankrupt.
- Soviet-Empire.com - The U.S.S.R. Online
- Welcome to the U.S.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.