A selection of articles related to soviet.
Original articles from our library related to the Soviet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Soviet.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Soviet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soviet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union - DSST - GetCollegeCredit.com
- RISE & FALL OF THE SOVIET UNION. TEST INFORMATION.
- Nuclear power in the Soviet Union
- Soviet Union to western regions constitutes about 40% Another important factor which led the Soviet Union reactor.
- Soviet Union
- Prior to World War II, about 3 million Jews lived in the Soviet Union.
- Discussion Article Stalin and the Soviet Famine of 1932 – 33 Revisited
- This article contributes to the debate about the role of Stalin in the Soviet famine of 1932–33.
Suggested News Resources
- Bulgaria museum enshrines Soviet era
- AP / August 25, 2011 SOFIA, Bulgaria - Giant statues of Soviet dictators Vladimir Lenin and Josef Stalin. Paintings of enthusiastic socialist laborers. A huge red star that graced Communist Party headquarters.
- Soviet Communists on the outs
- By Will Englund, MOSCOW — The week that followed the failure of the hard-line Soviet coup 20 years ago accomplished exactly what the coup's leaders had hoped to prevent: Boris Yeltsin became the country's most powerful man.
- The Baltic miracle continues
- The economies of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania surge ahead 20 years after their independence from the Soviet Union.
- Basketball helped Lithuanians survive Soviet gulag
- Visitors Zigmas Vitkauskas (L) and Edvardas Brokas observe a picture of the Soviet gulag labour camp basketball team during an exhibition in Vilnius August 24, 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Soviet Union (Russian: Советский Союз, tr.
- Soviet (council) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soviet was a name used for several Russian political organizations.
- Soviet - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- so·vi·et. noun \ˈsō-vē-ˌet, ˈsä-, -vē-ət\. Definition of SOVIET.
- Reagan tells Soviet jokes - YouTube
- Mar 18, 2008 @Stanislaw93 he didn't do that he only accelerated the process. let me remind you that communism in poland and soviet union went bankrupt.
- Soviet-Empire.com - The U.S.S.R. Online
- Welcome to the U.S.S.