Soybean Cyst Nematode
- Time to sample for soybean cyst nematode
- After harvesting soybean fields, it's time to go back out and sample for soybean cyst nematode, say experts at the Ohio State University.
- Research targets two diseases in soybeans
- Okello is working with the two most problematic soybean diseases — soybean cyst nematode (SCN) and sudden death syndrome. The soybean cyst nematode is a worm that lives in the soil and attacks the roots of the plant. SCN can cause yield losses that ...
- Research at SDSU targets two diseases in soybeans
- Okello is working with the two most problematic soybean diseases in the state – soybean cyst nematode (SCN) and sudden death syndrome – in another project funded by the South Dakota Soybean Research and Promotion Council. The soybean cyst ...
- Workshop: Expert Advice on Soybean Irrigation
- Presenters from Purdue and Michigan State University will cover soybean planting rates, 2015 irrigation scheduling research, cutting costs while optimizing soybean yield and quality, soybean cyst nematode management, soybean disease research and ...
- Keep the sugar for your coffee and cookies
- With funding from the Ohio Soybean Council, we've investigated yield limiting factors in Ohio soybean production. There are many factors that influence soybean yield (i.e.
Soybean Cyst Nematode is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soybean Cyst Nematode books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Soybean Cyst Nematode Topics
Related searcheselectric chair trivia
charge heraldry animals
list of doctor who villains
kerry packer alan bond media buyback
capoeira music chulas