- Zen for Americans , by Soyen Shaku, , at sacred-texts.
- THE ZEN STUDIES SOCIETY
- Shaking Soyen Shaku. Daiden Chuck .. Note how precisely Soyen Shaku has the problem nailed, long approached.
- Within the White Cloud:
- The great Japanese Zen abbot Soyen Shaku, the Sri Lankan.
- RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS 2010-2011 Baha'i
- Soyen Shaku Day. November 1. Shakyamuni (Bodhi Day).
- The work goes on Hammering and forging The steel of Zen
- Here comes another autumn dawn! The lamp still remains burning. While morning rain patters at the window!
- East Is West: Eastern Peoples and Eastern Religions
- There was his fellow Buddhist, the Zen Master Soyen Shaku, from whom a Zen lineage in the United States would derive. And there was George A.
- Why the Universe Obviously Has a Creator (and Why Some Atheists Refuse to Even
- As the Zen Buddhist master, Soyen Shaku, said, "Let me state that Buddhism is not atheistic as the term is ordinarily understood. It has certainly a God, the highest reality and truth, through which and in which this universe exists.
- Zen for Americans: Reply to a Christian Critic
- Zen for Americans, by Soyen Shaku, , full text etext at sacred-texts.com. Zen for Americans , by Soyen Shaku, , at sacred-texts.
- Koan : My Heart Burns Like Fire
- Soyen Shaku, the first Zen teacher to come to America, said: "My heart burns like fire but my eyes are as cold as dead ashes.
- Amazon.com: Zen for Americans (9781586635633): Soyen Shaku
- Soyen Shaku (Author) This little work is a collection of some of the lectures delivered by the Right Reverend Soyen Shaku during his sojourn in Japan.
Soyen Shaku is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Soyen Shaku books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.