Spade Toothed Whale
A selection of articles related to spade toothed whale.
Original articles from our library related to the Spade Toothed Whale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spade Toothed Whale.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Ambra grisea
- Ambergris is a fatty substance from the intestine of a whale. Personally I am very curious what brought someone to the idea of testing this stuff for its healing properties. One thing is for sure: this person did a good job. Ambra is the solution for the shy...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Spade Toothed Whale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spade Toothed Whale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The 72 species of toothed whales are listed below by the categories
- Peruvian beaked whale (DD). Mesoplodon stejnegeri. Stejneger's beaked whale (DD).
- 1 Mesoplodon traversii (Gray, 1874) English: Spade-toothed beaked
- English: Spade-toothed beaked whale. German: Travers-Zweizahnwal.
- Known and inferred distributions of beaked whale species (Cetacea
- spade-toothed beaked whale (M. traversii) – van Helden et al., 2002).
- BEAKED WHALES
- pygmy beaked whale, Mesoplodon peruvianus. • southern bottlenose whale, Hyperoodon planifrons. • spade-toothed whale, Mesoplodon traversii.
- A listing of the world's - The Australian Whale Conservation Society
- southern bottlenose whale. Indopacetus pacificus (Longman, 1926:269). Longman's beaked whale.
Suggested News Resources
- Whale of an exhibit fills the Museum of Nature
- The spade-toothed whale has two large, flat teeth, the exact purpose of which remains elusive, as no living specimen has been seen.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spade-toothed whale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The spade-toothed whale, Mesoplodon traversii, is a very little known species of beaked whale.
- Spade Toothed Whale Pictures
- Results 1 - 20 of 1055 Find your Spade Toothed Whale pictures at Picsearch.com!
- ARKive - Spade-toothed whale videos, photos and facts
- Learn more about the Spade-toothed whale - with amazing Spade-toothed whale photos and facts on ARKive.
- 24 Hours: Spade-toothed Whale (Mesoplodon traversii)
- Dec 22, 2007 Whale, whale, whale, what have we here? It's a whale skull! Neil requested this spade-toothed whale, giving me its Latin name and apology.
- Mesoplodon traversii (Spade-toothed Whale, Bahamondi's Beaked
- English, –, Spade-toothed Whale, Bahamondi's Beaked Whale, Traver's Beaked Whale.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.