A selection of articles related to spake.
Original articles from our library related to the Spake. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spake.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land. 6:2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 42
- Chapter 42 42:1 Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, Why do ye look one upon another? 42:2 And he said, Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt: get you down thither, and buy for us from thence; that we may live,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 When Jesus had spoken these words, he went forth with his disciples over the brook Cedron, where was a garden, into the which he entered, and his disciples. 18:2 And Judas also, which betrayed him, knew the place: for Jesus ofttimes resorted...
New Testament >> John
Spake is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spake books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Thus Spake Mungo: Urine Nation
- When President Lyndon Baines Johnson was reviewing the reappointment of his adversary, the FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover, LBJ opined: 'it is probably better to have the sonofabitch inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.
- Jamie Vaught: Big Blue has featured role in ESPN sportscaster Spake's personal
- With her job as one of the more respected sideline reporters, Shannon Spake has been covering lots of UK basketball games on national TV lately. If you watch sports, especially on ESPN, you'd certainly know who she is. Spake does an admirable job and ...
- Video: Kentucky's Isaac Humphries Sang For ESPN's Shannon Spake
- ESPN is doing a special on Kentucky freshman big man Isaac Humphries. According to reporter Shannon Spake, some of the topics covered include “hoops, music and dealing with bullies.” Included in the feature is Humphries showcasing his skills on the ...
- Thus spake Mungo: Abbott's orcs win the day
- For months, years even, they inveighed against Malcolm Turnbull, vowing to destroy him, swearing mighty oaths that he must never become prime minister. They formed barricades around their hero, Tony Abbott, assuring their devotees that his reign would ...
Related searchessigmund freud conceptual critiques
dream dictionary gloves
list of german bands
eric s raymond biography