A selection of articles related to spanish popes.
Original articles from our library related to the Spanish Popes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spanish Popes.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Spanish Popes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spanish Popes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ALEXANDER VI: (1431 - 1503, Pope from 1492 - 1503) Alexander is
- of the activities of the two most famous of his children, Cesare and Lucrezia. The second and last of the Spanish popes literally bought his pontificate with bribes.
- The Columbus Myth Exposed At Last!!
- By coincidence it just so happened that a Spanish Pope by the name of Rodrigo Borgia was the head of the church of Rome at that time.
- The Spanish Inquisition
- entirely controlled by the Spanish kings, and the pope's only hold over it was in naming the inquisitor general chosen by the kings.
- THE NEXT ASSIGNMENTS When Pope Alexander VI in 1494
- the former Spanish sphere of influence, at first east of longitude 135 and subsequently as far as the 'Pope's line' at longitude 129 degrees.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Spanish popes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Spanish popes". The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of popes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Plaque commemorating the popes buried in St Peter's.
- Category talk:Spanish popes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category talk:Spanish popes. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Papal Firsts, Lasts, and Interesting Facts (1000 CE - Today): History
- This chronological list of popes provides interesting bits of trivia about the various people who have occupied the throne of St. First of two Spanish popes. 213.
Spanish Popes Topics
Related searchesnetaji subhash chandra bose
synthetic oil semi-synthetic oil
tin pan alley composers