A selection of articles related to spanish sahara.
Original articles from our library related to the Spanish Sahara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spanish Sahara.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Spanish Sahara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spanish Sahara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Western Sahara: What is the 40-Year Dispute All About?
- Roughly the size of the U.S. state of Colorado, Western Sahara is a region on North Africa's Atlantic coast bordering Morocco, Algeria and Mauritania.
- UN chief to hold Western Sahara donor's conference by June
- Morocco annexed Western Sahara, a former Spanish colony, in 1975 and fought a local independence movement called the Polisario Front. The U.N.
- Monday's best TV: This Farming Life; Frontline Doctors; The X-Files; Fresh Meat
- Dave and his mates have been dropped in the Sahara in a jeep with a flat battery. While Ellen plans the wedding in Wales, Dave and his pals in Hawaiian shirts must get back home. Challenging indeed: they are, says Ellen, “a bunch of idiots”.
- UN chief's Western Sahara comments anger Morocco
- The UN has been trying to oversee an independence referendum for Western Sahara since 1992 after a ceasefire was reached to end a war that broke out when Morocco sent its forces to the former Spanish territory in 1975. Morocco has ruled out the idea of ...
- Eumetsat... Copernicus Continues To Impress
- Acquired with the instrument's visible channels on 3 March 2016 at 11:23 GMT, this false-colour image features the Spanish Canary Islands, the Portuguese island of Madeira and the northwest coast of Africa.
Spanish Sahara Topics
Related searchescornelia africana
bolivia pre-colonial period
bar establishment kinds of bars
1st baron trent
comet orbital characteristics
history of myanmar ava and pegu