A selection of articles related to spanking therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Spanking Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spanking Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Spanking Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spanking Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Retail Therapy: Walmart Supercenter opens Wednesday
- Or you will come Wednesday, when a brand-spanking-new 186,000-square-foot store opens at the corner of U.S. 301 and Black and Decker Road.
- I'll Never Spank My Kids Because 'I'm Terrified of What I Might Be Capable of
- I went to therapy — in fact, I became a therapist. I studied theories on abuse, developed support groups for abuse survivors, and mourned the mother I never had. I learned that I was resilient and that I could reshape myself and move forward.
- Nira Montana: the Alps' best-kept secret
- The spa itself has three treatment rooms, one beauty room, and a fitness centre stocked with spanking new Technogym machines angled out towards a snowy mountain vista (there's also a private spa for the reclusive). An extensive menu of therapeutic ...
- Grieving loss of loved ones, children find comfort in the saddle
- Seventeen children – all grieving the loss of a loved one – circled up outside the Double C Ranch Sunday afternoon to hear the rules for a day of horseback riding and therapy. No running, trainers said. No spanking, added a young boy.
- Inside KinkBNBs Shareable Dungeons
- Among KinkBNB's more popular listings is a $250-a-night “Classic dungeon near Hollywood,” equipped with a spanking bench, ropes, floggers, cuffs, and a “prison cell that will bring out the best/worst in you,” according to its description.