A selection of articles related to spasmodic.
Original articles from our library related to the Spasmodic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spasmodic.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Spasmodic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spasmodic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spasmodic Dysphonia Treatment
- Spasmodic Dysphonia. What is spasmodic dysphonia?
- Toronto Western Spasmodic Torticollis Rating Scale Toronto
- Toronto Western. Spasmodic. Torticollis.
- BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin A): Spasmodic Dysphonia, Laryngospasm
- In patients with spasmodic dysphonia, BOTOX weakens the vocal cord muscles so that they no longer spasm, allowing the voice to sound natural.
Suggested News Resources
- Zyks steals show at Jacobs
- Zyks' 212-yard, three touchdown night overshadowed a spasmodic 21-6 non-conference victory against the Tigers that Jacobs coach Bill Mitz met with mixed feelings.
- Bakuman/Cross Game's Kobukuro Music Duo to Go on Hiatus
- The specialist diagnosed the problem as spasmodic laryngeal dysphonia, a neurological disorder common among people who use their voice in their professions. The specialist prescribed about half a year of rest for Kobuchi's throat to let it recuperate.
- COMMENT: Saluting the Norwegian spirit —Elf Habib
- Their methods, despite their ardent passion, restive mood and occasional spasmodic aberrations by some individuals generally have not been so violent.
- V/Line's absurd peak-hour plan
- After three years of spasmodic attendance, and even less attention, I graduated having learnt two basic principles of PR. MANY years ago I studied public relations.
- Alarm bells for patchy Collingwood
- Picture: Michael Dodge Source: Herald Sun MICK Malthouse says a "spasmodic" Collingwood needs to regain the consistency it has carried for the bulk of two seasons after a patchy 18-point win over the Brisbane Lions at the MCG.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spasmodic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : relating to or affected or characterized by spasm b : resembling a spasm especially in sudden violence <a spasmodic jerk>. 2.
- spasmodic - YouTube
- Jan 19, 2006 the number of views does not do this video justice!! deserves at least a million wtf. kyle82374 3 years ago 17.
- spasmodic - definition of spasmodic by the Free Online Dictionary
- Relating to, affected by, or having the character of a spasm; convulsive. 2. Happening intermittently; fitful: spasmodic rifle fire.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbade baba
sagittarius notable and named stars
future tense simple future tense
rapping style voice tone and attitude
flood geology geological evidence
sark clameur de haro