A selection of articles related to spasmodic.
Original articles from our library related to the Spasmodic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spasmodic.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Spasmodic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spasmodic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spasmodic Dysphonia Treatment
- Spasmodic Dysphonia. What is spasmodic dysphonia?
- Toronto Western Spasmodic Torticollis Rating Scale Toronto
- Toronto Western. Spasmodic. Torticollis.
- BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin A): Spasmodic Dysphonia, Laryngospasm
- In patients with spasmodic dysphonia, BOTOX weakens the vocal cord muscles so that they no longer spasm, allowing the voice to sound natural.
Suggested News Resources
- Zyks steals show at Jacobs
- Zyks' 212-yard, three touchdown night overshadowed a spasmodic 21-6 non-conference victory against the Tigers that Jacobs coach Bill Mitz met with mixed feelings.
- Bakuman/Cross Game's Kobukuro Music Duo to Go on Hiatus
- The specialist diagnosed the problem as spasmodic laryngeal dysphonia, a neurological disorder common among people who use their voice in their professions. The specialist prescribed about half a year of rest for Kobuchi's throat to let it recuperate.
- COMMENT: Saluting the Norwegian spirit —Elf Habib
- Their methods, despite their ardent passion, restive mood and occasional spasmodic aberrations by some individuals generally have not been so violent.
- V/Line's absurd peak-hour plan
- After three years of spasmodic attendance, and even less attention, I graduated having learnt two basic principles of PR. MANY years ago I studied public relations.
- Alarm bells for patchy Collingwood
- Picture: Michael Dodge Source: Herald Sun MICK Malthouse says a "spasmodic" Collingwood needs to regain the consistency it has carried for the bulk of two seasons after a patchy 18-point win over the Brisbane Lions at the MCG.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spasmodic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : relating to or affected or characterized by spasm b : resembling a spasm especially in sudden violence <a spasmodic jerk>. 2.
- spasmodic - YouTube
- Jan 19, 2006 the number of views does not do this video justice!! deserves at least a million wtf. kyle82374 3 years ago 17.
- spasmodic - definition of spasmodic by the Free Online Dictionary
- Relating to, affected by, or having the character of a spasm; convulsive. 2. Happening intermittently; fitful: spasmodic rifle fire.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescarnitine natural sources
ship and submarine recycling program
culture of china hobbies
proscenium arch development