A selection of articles related to spasmodic.
Original articles from our library related to the Spasmodic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spasmodic.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Spasmodic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spasmodic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spasmodic Dysphonia/Laryngeal Dystonia - Dystonia Medical
- What is the Cause? The cause of spasmodic dysphonia and other dystonias is not known at this time. Scientists believe spasmodic dysphonia symptoms result ...
- Spasmodic Dysphonia Treatment - National Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Mar 1, 2011 Spasmodic Dysphonia. What is spasmodic dysphonia? Spasmodic dysphonia ( SD), a focal form of dystonia, is a neurological voice disorder ...
- Adobe Postscript File - National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association
- Telecommunication Options for People with Spasmodic Dysphonia. For those living with spasmodic dysphonia, the obstacles of working around a voice disorder ...
- Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Spasmodic Dysphonia. Ken W. Altman MD, PhD.
- Spasmodic Dysphonia: a Laryngeal Control Disorder Specific to
- Jan 19, 2011 Spasmodic dysphonia (SD) is a rare neurological disorder that emerges in middle age, is usually sporadic, and affects intrinsic laryngeal.
Suggested News Resources
- Trump's Spasmodic Approach To Healthcare Reform Spares Rubio's Plan A Harsh
- Donald Trump's actual health care plan is a series of ignorant, incoherent, and self-contradictory verbal spasms. (David Paul Morris/Bloomberg).
- Wests Tigers coach Jason Taylor endorses James Tedesco for State of Origin
- "There were some really good signs there, but they were spasmodic. That's the word. In patches we looked like a good team, but in patches we looked ordinary.
- After a Rocky Start, D'Angelo Russell Dares His Critics to Reconsider
- As Russell spoke, he kept making spasmodic moves toward a button on a table that controlled the buzzer. He hit it 11 times during a 13-minute conversation, making the loud horn blare erratically through the gym.
- Your concerns: How can I deal with colic disease?
- Depending on the part where smooth muscles get inflamed and cause spasmodic pain, it is called as biliary colic (affection of bile ducts) or renal colic, where kidneys are involved, intestinal colic.
- Diane Rehm's next act: Using her famed voice to fight for the good death
- She was diagnosed almost two decades ago with spasmodic dysphonia, a neurological disorder that causes spasms of the vocal cords, and should have axed her career. Instead, it helped distinguish her from the dulcet chorus of NPR voices. “The Diane ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Spasmodic | Definition of Spasmodic by Merriam-Webster
- Define spasmodic: relating to or caused by a spasm—spasmodic in a sentence.
- NSDA: Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Spasmodic dysphonia belongs to a family of neurological disorders called dystonias. A dystonia is a movement disorder that causes muscles to contract and ...
- National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association: Home Page
- Home page of the National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association.
- Spasmodic | Define Spasmodic at Dictionary.com
- pertaining to or of the nature of a spasm; characterized by spasms. 2. resembling a spasm or spasms; sudden but brief; sporadic: spasmodic efforts at reform.
- spasmodic - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
- A sudden fit or involuntary contraction of the muscles is called a spasm; thus spasmodic means to behave in such a way. Spasmodic is also commonly used to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.