A selection of articles related to speak.
Original articles from our library related to the Speak. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Speak.
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and his inheritance. 18:2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them. 5:2 The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. 5:3 The LORD...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first,...
New Testament >> Matthew
Speak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Speak books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Readers Speak Out: Living in a Germany Reshaped by Migration
- As Germany takes the lead in trying to stem a chaotic flow of migrants to Europe, it is also grappling with a challenge at home: how to integrate some of the million migrants who arrived on the Continent last year.
- SACP backs Jonas, asks others to speak out against state capture
- “The SACP further invites other comrades with similar experiences to come out, take their cue from Comrade Mcebisi Jonas, speak out and join the revolutionary determination to stop the danger of corporate state capture.
- Wyoming author to speak at Breast Cancer Initiative launch
- Author Megan Gebhart will speak at a “friend-raiser” for the initiative called “52 Cups for Cancer.” The event is set to take place from 9 to 11 a.m.
- Salem residents speak out against cell tower
- SALEM, N.H. — Angry residents packed a Town Hall meeting room to oppose a 100-foot cell tower proposed near North Salem School, saying it would harm public health and decrease property values.
- Most presidential candidates speak at grade 6-8 level, study shows
- An earlier analysis by the Boston Globe used the Flesch-Kincaid readability test, which is based on average sentence length and average number of syllables per word, and found Trump speaking at a 4th grade level, two grade levels below his peers.