A selection of articles related to spear symbolism.
Original articles from our library related to the Spear Symbolism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spear Symbolism.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Spear Symbolism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spear Symbolism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CST Heraldry
- represent the joint Army and Air Force membership in the teams. Ten lashed spears symbolize the original ten teams and response regions of the United States.
- display of the spear (symbolic of his masculinity) symbolizes the sexual crisis of humanity.
- The Invisible Frontier. A Multiple Species Model for the Origin of
- evidence of symbolic culture in south- andertals, symbolism, modern humans .
- South African Coat of Arms poster
- The design and symbolism of the new Coat of Arms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Like many weapons, a spear may also be a symbol of power.
- Celtic Symbols of the Tuatha De Danann
- For example, observing the spear we get the idea of laser-like focus. The spear is a symbol of single-minded aim. Direct action.
- Nuer Spear Symbolism
- NUER SPEAR SYMBOLISM *. E. E.
- Spear of Destiny in popular culture « Popular Symbolism
- Nov 16, 2008 Spear of Destiny in popular culture.
Spear Symbolism Topics
Related searchescash crop
dream interpretation cat
dream dictionary underwear
shadow the hedgehog personality
list of towns in northern ireland b