A selection of articles related to spear.
Original articles from our library related to the Spear. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spear.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Spear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spear books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ITHURIEL'S SPEAR
- ITHURIEL'S SPEAR. Triteleia laxa Benth. Plant Symbol = TRLA16.
- Andrew D. Spear
- Curriculum Vitae: Andrew D. Spear, Grand Valley State University; speara@gvsu. edu.
- The S.P.E.A.R. System.qxp
Suggested News Resources
- 2011 MTV Video Music Awards: Britney Spears
- Britney Spears is the subject of today's big tribute performance, and she's in fine form, wearing a belted sequined Moschino LBD with a chevron pattern and open-toed patent black midcalf boots.
- Libya: Gaddafi's spear carriers
- Spear carriers in a drama in which Muammar Gaddafi still sees himself as a resistance hero and a martyr, many will now pay a high price for his terminal self-delusion.
- FSU looks to sharpen the spear this year
- With 18 returning starters, an explosive recruiting class and a No. 5 Preseason ranking in both polls, the Florida State Seminoles enter 2011 with their highest expectations in quite some time. An early upset of Oklahoma on Sept.
- 'Relay would not be possible without Honda'
- When the Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay kicked off in Cape Spear, Nfld., on Wednesday, it was propelled by more than the legs and wheels of 7000 relay participants; it is powered by Honda Canada.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spear - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A spear is a pole weapon consisting of a shaft, usually of wood, with a pointed head.
- SPEAR Homepage
- Click here to download for Windows XP/Vista and MacOS X (10.4 or later). This version fixes a bug with SNDAN files.
- Tony Blauer Tactical Systems
- The S.P.E.
- Creating high shelf impact and premium product positioning are not just goals at Spear, they are our purpose.
Related searcheslist of anime conventions florida
machiavellianism high machs
mike oldfield collaborations
dolly parton tv guest appearances
interactive guided imagery
manx cat manx syndrome