A selection of articles related to spear.
Original articles from our library related to the Spear. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spear.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Spear is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spear books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What is Spear Phishing?
- The difference is subtle, but while phishing messages are more of a personal, individual attack and usually look like they have authentically come from a known service provider, spear phishing messages will appear to come from a trusted source or ...
- Tech company SevOne hit by spear phishing data breach
- SevOne's data breach is believed to have been a cyberattack known as “spear phishing.” The scheme involves a “spoof” email that appears to come from a company executive requesting sensitive information from an unsuspecting employee. SevOne ...
- Sebastian County EMS Launches SPEAR Team For Emergency Situations
- SEBASTIAN COUNTY ( KFSM) - - Sebastian County EMS is taking on a larger role when and if an incident were to happen, but to do this they had to create a new team. They call themselves the SPEAR team. What they do is step in when an emergency event ...
- Introducing 'Spear': A Must-See Film About Indigenous Experience In Modern
- Through this collaboration of major Indigenous arts companies, Spear uses the language of dance and music to break free of film's traditional reliance on dialogue and narrative, while also grappling with some deeply political themes. The movie is also ...
- Can philanthropy curb the Zika crisis?
- Zika, the virus linked to severe muscle weakness and breathing difficulties illness in babies, is spreading. A study published online by the Lancet on Monday provided the first evidence that Zika might cause the severe neurological disorder called ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskurtosis terminology and examples
aya ueto movies
generations of united norteos cd
hillsong music darlene zschech albums
8-bit theater flash version
fulani empire background