- Abaco to provide computing solutions for UK Royal Navy's Spearfish torpedo
- BAE Systems Maritime Services has awarded a £7.5m ($11.5m) contract to Abaco Systems to support the upgrade of the UK Royal Navy's Spearfish heavyweight torpedo.
- BAE successfully completes first in-water trial of new Spearfish Torpedo
- BAE Systems has successfully completed the first in-water trial of the next-generation Spearfish heavyweight torpedo prototype at the UK Ministry of Defence's (MoD) British Underwater Test and Evaluation Centre, Scotland.
- BAE Orders Abaco Systems Embedded Computing Parts for UK Navy's Spearfish Torpedo
- “The work we've undertaken with Abaco Systems over the last five years to develop the prototype ESCU will mean the Royal Navy will see a step-change in capability when the Mod-1 Spearfish heavyweight torpedo enters service,” said Les Gregory, products ...
- BAE selects TDW to support UK Royal Navy's Spearfish torpedo upgrade
- BAE Systems has awarded a contract to TDW for the qualification and delivery of the insensitive munition (IM) blast warhead due to be used in the UK Royal Navy's heavyweight Spearfish torpedo. The new development is part of a five-year programme aimed ...
- Barrow-built submarine arrives in Gibraltar
- The submarine armament includes Spearfish torpedoes and Tomahawk missiles. During her operational history so far, Ambush has sailed down to Brazil in 2014 and also made a port call in Port Canaveral. In April 2015, Ambush participated in Exercise Joint ...
Spearfish Torpedo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spearfish Torpedo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Spearfish Torpedo Topics
Related searcheslateral geniculate nucleus lgn output
corby facts and trivia