Special Activities Division
A selection of articles related to special activities division.
Original articles from our library related to the Special Activities Division. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Special Activities Division.
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Special Activities Division is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Special Activities Division books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man accused of preying on Marines catches the Feds eye
- According to Marines Corps Manpower & Reserve Affairs Department, Simpson was a private working as a finance technician when he was involuntarily discharged by a special court martial. Shortly before ...
- DEQ proposes tougher cleanup standard to protect residents from dioxane
- Bob Wagner, chief of the Michigan DEQ's Remediation and Redevelopment Division, speaks at the Ann Arbor City Council's special work session on the topic of the Gelman dioxane plume on Feb. 29, 2016. (Ryan Stanton | The Ann Arbor News).
- Rev. Jesse Jackson weighs in on iPhone battle between FBI & Apple
- The Rev. Jesse Jackson is the latest to weigh in on the legal battle between Apple and the FBI over access to a Redlands terrorist's encrypted iPhone, voicing support for Apple in a letter to a federal judge.
- Prime Time: Legacy gives residents a restaurant-style experience
- Like most retirement communities with populations of independent- and assisted-living residents, the Legacy sites, Darrah said, could not provide specific special diets for residents.