A selection of articles related to specie circular.
Original articles from our library related to the Specie Circular. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Specie Circular.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Specie Circular is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Specie Circular books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New York State and the Specie Crisis of 1837
- States, the extinguishment of the national debt, the distribution of the surplus, the actions of the Bank of England toward.
- HistRC Document South Carolina's Reply to Jackson's Proclamation
- Jackson also issued the Specie Circular, which required purchasers of large plots of western land to pay in gold or silver. The intent of the.
- Andrew Jackson and the Bankwar
- October 1, 1833, the government would shift from national banking to deposit banking via state banks. Andrew Jackson and the Bankwar.
Suggested News Resources
- Fans of all ages like football novelties
- In 1836, President Andrew Jackson issued an executive order, the Specie Circular or Coinage Act, requiring payment in gold or silver coins when buying government land.
Suggested Web Resources
- Specie Circular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Specie Circular (Coinage Act) was an executive order issued by U.S. President Andrew Jackson in 1836 and carried out by President Martin Van Buren.
- Andrew Jackson and the Bankwar
- Jackson quickly responded by issuing his "Specie Circular" in July of 1836.
- Specie Circular (United States history) -- Britannica Online
- Specie Circular (United States history), (July 11, 1836), in U.S.
- Specie Circular - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio
- Jul 1, 2005 In July 1836, President Andrew Jackson issued the Specie Circular.
- Specie Circular | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Specie Circular's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.