A selection of articles related to specie circular.
Original articles from our library related to the Specie Circular. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Specie Circular.
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Specie Circular is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Specie Circular books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- New York State and the Specie Crisis of 1837
- States, the extinguishment of the national debt, the distribution of the surplus, the actions of the Bank of England toward.
- HistRC Document South Carolina's Reply to Jackson's Proclamation
- Jackson also issued the Specie Circular, which required purchasers of large plots of western land to pay in gold or silver. The intent of the.
- Andrew Jackson and the Bankwar
- October 1, 1833, the government would shift from national banking to deposit banking via state banks. Andrew Jackson and the Bankwar.
Suggested News Resources
- Fans of all ages like football novelties
- In 1836, President Andrew Jackson issued an executive order, the Specie Circular or Coinage Act, requiring payment in gold or silver coins when buying government land.
Suggested Web Resources
- Specie Circular - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Specie Circular (Coinage Act) was an executive order issued by U.S. President Andrew Jackson in 1836 and carried out by President Martin Van Buren.
- Andrew Jackson and the Bankwar
- Jackson quickly responded by issuing his "Specie Circular" in July of 1836.
- Specie Circular (United States history) -- Britannica Online
- Specie Circular (United States history), (July 11, 1836), in U.S.
- Specie Circular - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio
- Jul 1, 2005 In July 1836, President Andrew Jackson issued the Specie Circular.
- Specie Circular | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Specie Circular's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.