A selection of articles related to specific impulse.
Original articles from our library related to the Specific Impulse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Specific Impulse.
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
Specific Impulse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Specific Impulse books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thrust, Rocket Equation, Specific Impulse, Mass Ratio AE 6450
- Define the Specific Impulse of the propulsion system where g.
- A Study of High Specific Impulse Ion Thruster Optics
- for operation at high specific impulse is described. Perveance and crossover can be designed for high specific impulse missions.
- Development of a Specific Impulse Balance for a Pulsed Capillary
- measure the shot by shot total impulse and propellant mass loss of the thruster, yielding a per shot specific impulse.
Suggested News Resources
- SpaceX Plans To Be Top World Rocket Maker
- The engine is designed for an Isp (specific impulse) of 310 sec. and has a thrust-to-weight ratio of 160:1. “We took structure off the engine to make it lighter.
- To Make Mankind Great Again, Push to Mars
- I am, of course, referring to the Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket (VASIMR) being developed by former astronaut Franklin Chang-Diaz.
- NASA LaRC Solicitation: Max Launch Abort System Attitude Control Subsystem
- (c) Provide steady state and pulse mode performance capabilities for the thruster at vacuum and sea-level conditions, including thrust, specific impulse, pulsing impulse bit at minimum electrical pulse width, thrust build-up and tail-off times, etc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Specific impulse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Specific impulse (usually abbreviated Isp) is a way to describe the efficiency of rocket and jet engines.
- Specific Impulse
- Jul 11, 2008 We can divide this equation by the weight of the propellants to define the specific impulse. The word "specific" just means "divided by weight".
- What is specific impulse?
- Specific impulse is the change in momentum per unit mass for rocket fuels, or rather how much more push accumulates as you use that fuel.
- Amazon.com: Specific Impulse (9781450223713): Charles Justiz
- Review. Here's a book that grabs you from the beginning and never lets up from start to finish - and - the science is refreshingly plausible.
- Specific Impulse Inc. Information Architecture and Web Development
- Specific Impulse: Information Architecture, Web Site Design, and Intranet and Web Site Management Solutions.
Specific Impulse Topics
nihon goshin aikido
pro-ana pro-ana and livejournal
the nine billion names of god summary
history of biology modern biology
dream interpretation screw
game of chicken other examples