- Aberdeen Spectra light festival under way
- Aberdeen's festival of lights - Spectra - has been launched. The four-day event is running until Sunday on multiple sites, including Union Terrace Gardens, Marischal College and St Nicholas Kirkyard.
- Your pictures of Scotland: 12-19 February
- Aberdeen's Marischal College was illuminated during the Spectra Light Festival. Andrew Robb was among the visitors. Loch an Daimh.
- First glimpse of spectacular artwork coming to Aberdeen for SPECTRA light festival
- Digital artwork which has been on show in New York, Las Vegas and Singapore is heading to Aberdeen as part of a light festival.
- Wharf kicks off 'Spectra' light show tonight, with two free shows daily
- Construction along Main Street at The Wharf for SPECTRA, a state-of-the-art light and sound installation choreographed to music projected to begin shows on May 24, 2013. (Brian Kellyfirstname.lastname@example.org).
- The ten best things to do on the Gulf Coast in December
- In addition to the rink, Winter at the Wharf also features horse and carriage rides, photos with Santa, a holiday edition of The Wharf's SPECTRA light and sound show, and a live animal nativity trail exhibit, complete with camel rides and a petting zoo!
Spectralite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spectralite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.