- Spectrolite is a variety of labradorite which displays intense reds, oranges and yellows and even blues and greens.
- Absolute Black African Red Granite available in a striking array of
- Royal Celedon. Silver Sea Green. Sodalite Blue.
- Tutkimusraportti 178
- Summary: Anorthosite and spectrolite in the Wiborg rapakivi granite batholith and the lithological batholith and the lithological control of spectrolite deposits.
- Rendering the Effect of Labradoescence
- found in certain minerals, such as Labradorite or Spectrolite.
- Untitled - Mondial Marmi
- Green, Tobacco Brown, Gold Vein, Amber Onyx, Basalto Orvieto, Travertino Etrusco, Spectrolite Brown.
- Elbit Systems to Showcase Comprehensive Array of Next Generation Solutions at
- Spectrolite (SPS-65V-5) – is a unified, all-in-one, cost effective EW suite for helicopters, fighters, VIP and transport aircraft that provides full protection against all types of threats via advanced EW capabilities packed into a single LRU.
- Spectrolite (Labradorite) - Facts, Lore, History, Myths and Pictures
- Nov 7, 2010 Pictures of rough and polished spectrolite (labradorite) with description, origin and healing properties.
- Spectrolite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spectrolite is a rare variety of labradorite feldspar which exhibits intense labradorescence, schiller or iridescence.
- Natural Labradorite Gemstone | Blue Spectrolite | History Properties
- Natural Blue Labradorite gemstone belongs to the feldspar group. The labradorite variety that shows more that two spectral colors is called Spectrolite.
Spectrolyte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spectrolyte books and related discussion.