A selection of articles related to speech.
Original articles from our library related to the Speech. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Speech.
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 2:3 And I was with you in...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Speech is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Speech books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- speeches - Supreme Court of the United States
- May 3, 2011 constitutionally protected speech. The case did not involve a cartoon about a public figure like Jerry. Falwell.
- GATES: NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND DETERRENCE IN THE 21ST
- Oct 28, 2008 Mr.
- the speech
- Conference on Basel III. Financial Stability Institute. Basel 6 April 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Case of 8000 Menacing Posts Tests Limits of Twitter Speech
- Mr. Cassidy's lawyers with the federal public defender's office argue that even offensive, emotionally distressing speech is protected by the First Amendment when it is conveyed on a public platform like Twitter.
- Asian Stocks Snap Four-Week Losing Streak Before Speech Given by Bernanke
- “Equity markets are not only looking toward the Jackson Hole speech but also at the real economy,” said Pu Yonghao, chief investment strategist at UBS Wealth Management in Hong Kong.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lashes out at Israel in Quds Day speech
- Iran's president says creation of a Palestinian state would not satisfy those intent on 'annihilating' Israel and again characterizes the Holocaust as a 'lie.
- King's 'I Have a Dream' speech
- By irene maya ota Monday marks the 48th anniversary of one of the most well known, revered and misused speeches of the 20th century. The “I Have a Dream” speech given by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Suggested Web Resources
- Speech - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Speech is the vocalized form of human communication.
- American Rhetoric: Top 100 Speeches of the 20th Century by Rank
- Full text and audio database of Top 100 American Speeches by Rank Order.
- Speech | Define Speech at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is our longest word.
- S P E E C H
- Official website of Speech and Arrested Development. Biography, news, shows, forum, and store.
- Speech Tips
- A short, basic guide to speech writing techniques, from a company that sells special occasion speeches.