A selection of articles related to speech.
Original articles from our library related to the Speech. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Speech.
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. 2:3 And I was with you in...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Speech is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Speech books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Crowdsourced project aims to add text-to-speech to Wikipedia
- An open source project hopes to draw on crowdsourced contributions to make Wikipedia more accessible by adding text to speech synthesis that will enable users of the online encyclopedia to have portions of the text read out to them.
- Boris Johnson backs Brexit in Dartford speech – video
- Boris Johnson gives a speech in a warehouse in Dartford, Kent, on Friday, urging a vote for Britain to leave the European Union in the referendum on 23 June. The mayor of London says that if Britain leaves the EU, it will boost economic growth. Johnson ...
- Get Rid of Sweaty Palms by Practicing Your Speech in Virtual Reality
- If your heart starts beating quickly and nervous energy fills your body when you have to step out in front of a crowd and speak, you've likely been told that all you need is more public speaking practice.
- U.S. pushes back against Apple: Writing code is not free speech
- The U.S. government fought back Thursday against Apple in its standoff over access to an iPhone used by San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook.
- Stacey Dash Rips Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscars 2016 Speech About Global Warming
- Is the sky falling or not? Stacey Dash criticized Leonardo DiCaprio's environmentalism-minded 2016 Oscars speech in a personal blog post published on Thursday, March 10. Specifically, she called out the actor's impassioned remarks about climate change ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbeatnik philosophy
kate ceberano albums
macgyver macgyvers vehicles
traditional indian culture
yale romanization cantonese