A selection of articles related to spell.
Original articles from our library related to the Spell. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spell.
- A Solstice Spell To Consecrate
- This is a chant derived from very early Syrian Christians and reworked to be a consecration and charging chant for a jar of honey that I use as a prime ingredient some of my medicines. An Evocation of the Sun to empower a substance (in this case a jar of...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Spell is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spell books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can you spell epulation? Miami student heads to spelling bee finals
- In the days of spellcheck and speech-to-text, why learn how to spell words like usufructuary and escargot? Plenty of reasons, according to super spellers competing in the Miami Herald's 76th annual spelling bee held Tuesday at Jungle Island.
- Wordplay | “Do You Spell Your Name With a V, Herr Wagner?”
- This was a textbook Thursday wordplay grid. As is often the case, I think that if you got it, you got it fast, but it was possible to work around the trickery until it made itself evident.
- Warm Spell in New York City Brings Out the Ice-Cream Trucks
- Mister Softee is playing his song sooner than expected this year. In a sneak-preview of spring weather that got the soft-serve brigade on the streets earlier than ever, New York City temperatures reached 77 degrees by 2 p.m.
- Would A 'Brexit' Spell Disaster For London's Tech Innovators?
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has apparently passed comment on a British exit ('Brexit') from the European Union (EU). So too has Bank of England Governor Mark Carney, who yesterday was interpreted as indicating his support for staying in or ...
- Does Sanders win in Michigan spell trouble for Clinton?
- Political expert Thom Serafin joined Good Day Chicago talks about whether Hillary Clinton's loss there spells trouble for similar northern states. Posted:Mar 09 2016 07:42AM CST. Updated:Mar 09 2016 07:58AM CST.
Related searchesbill goldberg american football
jesus life and teachings
avedis zildjian company