A selection of articles related to spelling.
Original articles from our library related to the Spelling. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spelling.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Spelling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spelling books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tori Spelling Slams Reports of Financial Trouble: 'We're Not Bankrupt, We're
- "Growing up in my family we didn't talk about money a lot," says Spelling, daughter of the late Aaron Spelling, a successful TV mogul whose estate was estimated at a reported $500 million when he died in 2006. (Spelling said last year she received just ...
- A Basic Spelling Error Cost These Hackers Nearly $1 Billion
- Reuters reports that a basic spelling error prevented an almost billion-dollar theft from Bangladesh's central bank last month.
- Why Indian kids keep winning the National Spelling Bee
- Murderers' Row — the New York Yankees squad of the 1920s — owned baseball for an entire decade. The Chicago Bulls ruled the 1990s. And for the last 17 years, Indian-American children have dominated the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
- Queens boy wins Daily News Spelling Bee for second straight year
- This victory was sealed with a kiss. Srinath Mahankali held on to his title of Daily News Spelling Bee champ on Wednesday by nailing the word “osculatory.
- Can you spell epulation? Miami student heads to spelling bee finals
- In the days of spellcheck and speech-to-text, why learn how to spell words like usufructuary and escargot? Plenty of reasons, according to super spellers competing in the Miami Herald's 76th annual spelling bee held Tuesday at Jungle Island.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjefferson salamander food
cell membrane passive transport
vivien leigh final years and death
presidential medal of freedom
domino theory background