- [Middle English, from Old English, from Late Latin spelta, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Middle Dutch spelte, wheat.
- Spelt - University of Kentucky
- Spelt. Introduction. Spelt (Triticum aestivum subsp.
- General Information Spelt (Triticum aestivum var. spelta), a sub
- history as a bread grain is well-documented, with spelt's origins in Switzerland and Ground spelt is used as an alternative to oats and barley in animal feed.
- Triticum spelta (Gramineae) Fast Facts: Description of crop: Spelt is
- Description of crop: Spelt is related to common wheat and was grown extensively in America in the renewed interest in spelt because of its nutritional value.
- Organic: Planning For Profit Enterprise Budget - BCMAFF
- Transition To Certified Organic Spelt - North Okanagan. 30 Acres. Winter 2002 Spelt is an ancient grain mainly grown for human consumption.
- Spelt is just what the doctor ordered
- Larry and Pat Pollack grow spelt wheat for the local market on their organic farm north of Brandon. (COLIN CORNEAU/BRANDON SUN) NEAR BRANDON -- The golden wheat fields don't sway like they used to.
- Carl who? TfL Carshalton bus stop bungle leaves bosses red-faced
- By Jamie Henderson » Transport bosses were left red-faced last week when a bus shelter was erected with a sign spelt incorrectly.
- Jinxed Lokpal Bill spelt death knell for Govts
- The Lokpal Bill, which captured the imagination of the nation due to Anna Hazare's movement, has had a jinxed effect on successive Governments and even on the Congress since 1968 — barring an exception.
- Food revolution brings flavor to Moscow
- The chef of Delicatessen restaurant, Ivan Shishkin, shows how to make a paella, Russian-style, with spelt - a kind of ancient wheat increasingly back in vogue and only grown in a few Russian regions - and wild chanterelle mushrooms.
- Sofia, Skopje sign memorandum on Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration
- Bulgarian Foreign Minister Nikolai Mladenov has spelt out his vision for the future of bilateral relations with Macedonia, signalling the need for the building of improved partnership and for Skopje to overcome negative rhetoric against Bulgaria.
- Spelt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spelt (Triticum spelta) is a hexaploid species of wheat.
- Spelt | Define Spelt at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:ADHD doesn't stand for attention deficit disorder. What does the h represent?
- WHFoods: Spelt
- Spelt is an ancient grain that traces its heritage back long before many wheat hybrids.
- Spelt- www.spelt.com
- Purity Foods sells pasta, spelt flour, beans, seeds and grains, dried fruits and nuts, and spelt Vita-Spelt products.
- Spelt - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of SPELT. : an ancient wheat (Triticum spelta syn. T.
Spelt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spelt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesgeo-political web-based simulator
cyclospora cayetanensis treatment
narnia invasion of the telmarines
fuck tha police