Sperm Whale Taxonomy
A selection of articles related to sperm whale taxonomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Sperm Whale Taxonomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sperm Whale Taxonomy.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Sperm Whale Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sperm Whale Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Draft Recovery Plan for the Sperm Whale (Physeter macrocephalus)
- Center Researchers approaching a sperm whale for biopsy and identification photos. (authorized under a Marine .. B.
- Sperm Whale (Physeter macrocephalus) 5-year Review
- Date listed: June 2, 1970.
- Sperm Whales
- Sperm Whales. Pygmy sperm whale Kogia breviceps. Dwarf sperm whale Kogia sima.
- Cetacean Species Occurring in the Mediterranean and Black Seas
- Kogia sima (Owen 1866). English common name dwarf sperm whale taxonomy. Class: Mammalia.
Suggested News Resources
- DNA Sleuths Reveal That Giant Squid Around The World Are One Single Species
- An international team of researchers say they have discovered that the giant squid's DNA stretches across the globe, meaning the ocean beasts intermingle and mate throughout the world.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sperm whale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sperm whale belongs to the order Cetacea, the order containing all whales and dolphins.
- WhaleGuide Reference Desk-Sperm Whales-Sperm Whale Taxonomy
- Endangered Sperm Whales · Sperm Whales - details · Topic: Sperm Whales.
Sperm Whale Taxonomy Topics
tian di hui
b-24 liberator united states navy
cranial and cranio-sacral manipulation
pret a manger criticism
chicago democrat external link