- Sphalerite (Zn, Fe)S
- Sphalerite. (Zn, Fe)S c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Cubic.
- ARSENIAN SPHALERITE FROM MINA AI,CARAN, PAMPA LARGA
- Bright pink sphalerite from the arsenic-rich Alacr6n deposit, with a:5.4110. + 0.
- Canada Zinc Metals Receives 3-Year Drill Permits for the Kechika Project
- The Gunsteel shales contain beds of nodular barite and associated galena and sphalerite. The matrix of the underlying debris flow limestone breccias is host to chalcopyrite and pyrite.
- Alix Completes Two Deep Holes Into the Golden Zone Breccia Pipe at Golden Zone
- Pyrrhotite, arsenopyrite, pyrite, chalcopyrite and minor sphalerite were the primary sulfide minerals and varied from weak to strong in the hole. Very fine gold is known to accompany arsenopyrite and chalcopyrite mineralization in the deposit.
- Northaven Geophysical Surveys Underway
- rock sequence to metasediments and metavolcanics with apparent remobilization and emplacement of sulphide mineralization in the form of gold-bearing chalcopyrite, pyrrohotite and arsenopyrite and silver-bearing galena, sphalerite and tetrahedrite.
- Apogee Reports Assays from 15 Drill Holes Including 3.0 Meters Grading 468.7 g
- Mineralization comprises sphalerite, galena and tetrahedrite in sulphide-rich veins ranging from a few centimeters to greater than one meter thick and heavily disseminated sphalerite, galena and tetrahedrite between the veins.
- CuOro to Acquire Barranco De Loba Gold Project, Colombia
- These hydrothermal vein systems are mainly comprised of low sulphidation quartz and sulphide (chalcopyrite, sphalerite, galena, and pyrite). There are also occasional stock work and disseminated gold bearing mineralization found on the property.
- Sphalerite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sphalerite ((Zn,Fe)S) is a mineral that is the chief ore of zinc. It consists largely of zinc sulfide in crystalline form but almost always contains variable iron.
- Sphalerite: Sphalerite mineral information and data.
- Sphalerite Group . Sphalerite, also known as Blende or Zinc Blende, is the major ore of zinc.
- SPHALERITE (Zinc Iron Sulfide)
- Sphalerite is one of the very few minerals that has a total of six directions of cleavage.
- Sphalerite blende: The mineral Sphalerite information and pictures
- Detailed description, properties and locality information guide about the mineral sphalerite - zinc blende.
Sphalerite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sphalerite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
inuit modern inuit culture
great wall of china materials
geo-political web-based simulator
cyclospora cayetanensis treatment
narnia invasion of the telmarines