- Tinka Discovers High Grade Zinc-Lead-Silver Sulphide Mineralization at
- Zinc mineralization occurs as sphalerite, which can contain appreciable indium, and is accompanied by abundant pyrite, pyrrhotite, chlorite, iron carbonate, and/or magnetite. Minor sulphides include galena, chalcopyrite, and arsenopyrite. The Pucará ...
- Argonaut Gold Incorporated: Where Will Growth Come From?
- These form an extensive system of sulfide stockworks dominated by pyrite, with lesser percentages of sphalerite (a zinc mineral) and galena (a lead mineral).
- Ariana Resources 100% increase in Kizilcukur Resource
- Deeper within the vein system (+80m from surface) sulphide minerals become recognisable, mainly in the form of pyrite, chalcopyrite, galena and sphalerite. No metallurgical studies have been completed on the mineralisation to date, though samples for ...
- Golden Arrow Reports 1611 g/t Silver Over 5m at Chinchillas Silver Project and
- Five to ten centimetre veinlets with banded black silver sulphides/sphalerite/pyrite are responsible for the high-grade intervals. Additionally, fine stockworking of sphalerite/pyrite form a zinc halo.
Sphalerite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sphalerite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbeyblade tv series
the plot against america
celtic fc 2004-2005