- a mineral, calcium titanium silicate, CaTiSiO5, occurring as an accessory mineral in a variety of crystalline rocks, usually in small wedge-shaped crystals.
- Sphene Pit Article
- sphene – the old alternative gemstone name for the mineral titanite.
- Titanite (Sphene) Outline Crystal structure of titanite
- Titanite (Sphene). By Dominic Papineau and Tiffany Yesavage. CaTiO(SiO4).
- REEXAMINATION OF SPHENE (TITANITE)I Howenp W. Jarrnz
- Sphene (titanite) invariably contains a minor amount of fluorine, as well as varying amounts occurrence of a chromiferous sphene from California is described.
- Gem of a plan against Taliban
- "The Khyber Agency has fine axinite and sphene deposits which can earn foreign exchange if these are extracted, cut and polished using scientific methods," he said. 'We have lost much due to terrorism and violence.
- DGAP-News: financial.de: HPI AG - Auf dem Weg zur Nummer 1 in Europa (deutsch)
- Das von Sphene-Capital-Analystin Susanne Hasler ausgegebene Kursziel von vier Euro hält HPI-Vorstand Negel 'für absolut realistisch'.
- 04.08.2011 Stimmungstief unter Analysten für Immobilienaktien
- Baader Bank, Bankhaus Ellwanger & Geiger, Bankhaus Lampe, Berenberg Bank, Sphene Capital, Close Brothers Seydler, Equinet, GSC Research, HSBC Trinkaus, HSH Nordbank, Solventis Wertpapierhandelsbank, SRC Research, Warburg Research und die WestLB.
- Titanite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Titanite, or sphene (from the Greek sphenos (σφηνώ), meaning wedge), is a calcium titanium nesosilicate mineral, CaTiSiO5.
- Oct 18, 2010 Sphene is a rare collector stone with an unusually high refractive index and and a hardness of 5 -5.5.
- SPHENE OR TITANITE (Calcium Titanium Silicate)
- Sphene is named from the greek word for wedge, because of its typical wedge shaped crystal habit. It is also alternatively called titanite for its titanium content.
- Sphene Gemstone Information from AJS Gems
- Learn all about sphene, including colors, quality, sources, dispersion and pricing.
Sphene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sphene books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheshinduism ethics and morality
sodium thiosulfate uses
charism social meaning