A selection of articles related to sphenoid bone.
Original articles from our library related to the Sphenoid Bone. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sphenoid Bone.
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 19:2 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- (related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den"...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 Then Jacob went on his journey, and came into the land of the people of the east. 29:2 And he looked, and behold a well in the field, and, lo, there were three flocks of sheep lying by it; for out of that well they watered the flocks: and a...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Sphenoid Bone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sphenoid Bone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dermoid cyst of great wing of sphenoid bone
- (I948) there were seven affecting the frontal bone, and two the lateral wall of the orbit or great wing of the sphenoid bone.
- *Giant Cell Tumor of the Sphenoid Bone
- *Giant Cell Tumor of the Sphenoid Bone. Keith A. Kattner, D.
- fibrous dysplasia
- and development stops in the woven bone stage. Fibrous dysplasia causes misshapen bones.
- Giant Cell Reparative Granuloma of the Sphenoid Bone
- SUMMARY: We present 2 patients with giant cell reparative granuloma (GCRG) of the sphenoid bone.
- Sample Netter Plates
- Orbital surface of frontal bone. Orbital surface of lesser wing of sphenoid bone. Orbital surface of greater wing of sphenoid bone.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Sphenoid Bone Anatomy | Anatomy of the Sphenoid Bone | Skull
- A tutorial on the anatomy of the sphenid bone using interactive animations and diagrams.
- The Sphenoid Bone - Human Anatomy
- The sphenoid bone is situated at the base of the skull in front of the temporals and basilar part of the occipital.
- Sphenoid Bone - InnerBody.com
- along the middle, within the cranial cavity, a portion of the sphenoid bone rises up and forms a saddle-shaped mass called 'sella turcica' (turk's saddle).
- sphenoid bone - YouTube
- Nov 21, 2007 sphenoid bone. annamarie087 19 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.