A selection of articles related to spheres.
Original articles from our library related to the Spheres. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spheres.
- The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life is a glyph is intended to represent the cosmos in its entirety and the soul of man. We use this Tree as a tool to calculate the intricacies of existence. The glyph is made up of ten circles, Sephirah, or spheres. The Sephiroth represent the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- How to use the Middle Pillar Meditation
- So how do we use this system called the Qabalah? In my last essay I gave a meditation called the Middle Pillar. This is a meditation I have been practicing for the past five years, and will admit that for the first four I had no idea that I was working with a...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The practical applications of the Tree must start at Malkuth, because Malkuth is all that is manifested on Earth. We know Malkuth better than any other Sephiroth just because we are the embodiment of Malkuth. We know the physical world by living it. Malkuth...
Magick >> Qabalah
Spheres is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spheres books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Turning SPHERES
- Turning. SPHERES. Barbara Crockett.
- Glass Spheres
- in high quality, long-life spheres.
- Name___________________________________. Period____. Date________________.
- Solids Circumscribing Spheres
- Solids Circumscribing Spheres. Tom M. Apostol and Mamikon A.
Suggested News Resources
- Artist David Hamlow turns trash into art
- David Hamlow used five years worth of Starbucks cups and Dominos pizza boxes to create his large-scale "To Go Spheres." Where: Porter Butts Gallery, 2nd floor, Memorial Union, 800 Langdon St. When you're David Hamlow, what goes around comes around.
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: 2011 SPHERES Zero Robotics Challenge
- The Synchronized Position Hold, Engage, Reorient, Experimental Satellites, or SPHERES, are used inside the station to test maneuvers for spacecraft performing autonomous rendezvous and docking.
- Cubes vs. Spheres Review
- Tensions have been high between the proud spheres and the barbaric cubes for centuries. It was only a matter of time before an all-out war. Now the cubes are on the attack, attempting to overwhelm the spheres with sheer numbers.
- The moral hazards of redistricting
- Republics, on the other hand, extend "constituency spheres" that create a complex weave of countervailing interests within each sphere.
- Forbes Top Women: Power, Influence and "Reach"
- The women in the Forbes list have power based on money, but also on reach and increasing spheres of influence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sphere (from Greek σφαῖρα—sphaira, "globe, ball") is a perfectly round geometrical object in three-dimensional space, such as the shape of a round ball.
- Sphere Facts. Notice these interesting things: It is perfectly symmetrical. It has no edges or vertices (corners).
- Three-dimensional figures - Cylinders, cones and spheres - First
- A cone has one circular base and a vertex that is not on the base. The sphere is a space figure having all its points an equal distance from the center point.
Related searchesenso causes of el nio
alternative medicine g
enochian trithemiuss angelic script
hull fc history