A selection of articles related to spice trade.
Original articles from our library related to the Spice Trade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Spice Trade.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 46
- Chapter 46 46:1 And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac. 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 46:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Candle Success
- You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business. Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful. Anoint the candle...
Spells >> Candle Magick
Spice Trade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spice Trade books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Examples of early spice trade Early developments in spice trade
- Examples of early spice trade. 2600 BC – feed labors spices for strength. 600 BC – China Confucius use of ginger.
- International Organisation of Spice Trade Associations GENERAL
- The Spice Board of India. The Spice Council of Sri Lanka. International General Produce Association.
- Spice Adulteration – White Paper - American Spice Trade Association
- Also important to the consideration of adulteration in the spice industry is the FDA ..
- The Ancient Spice Trade, Part I: The Ancient Near East
- The Ancient Spice Trade, Part I: The Ancient Near East by Chris Mundigler.
Suggested News Resources
- On Black Pepper, Green Energy and New Ways of Doing Things
- I've been reading a great book recently: Jack Turner's Spice: The History of a Temptation, a delightfully human account of the spice trade that's packed with fascinating anecdotes.
- Mercian Military History Society
- In a presentation about the 'Basingstoke Admiral', Ron Gallivan took us on a sea journey that introduced us to a history of the spice trade from Assyrian legend of 3000 BC to the 17th century.
- The Science of Herbs and Spices
- The Italian cities of Genoa and Venice became powerful because they were at the center of the spice trade. The trade was so important to national economies that rulers launched wars in their struggle to control spices.
- A way with words
- ''Fellow publisher Peter Kindersley knew that I had been gathering information on the spice trade and was convinced I could write about it. I was far from sure, having spent 20 years encouraging others to write and helping sort out their problems.
Suggested Web Resources
- Spice trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The spice trade is a commercial activity of ancient origin which involves the merchandising of spices, incense, hemp, drugs and opium.
- Spice Trade
- Spice Trade is a computer game about living the life of a poor spice farmer in 14th century Iraq. Colonize Europe!
- How the Spice Trade Changed the World | LiveScience
- May 12, 2008 Pepper was once so valuable that it could be used to pay the rent.
- Home - American Spice Trade Association
- Spice trade organization site features spice reference library and good information on history and use of seasonings.
- Renaissance -- Exploration and Trade
- If you succeed, you will be extremely wealthy and will cement your reputation as a spice trader, ensuring that more rich investors come your way.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Spice Trade Topics
Related searchesborg origin of the borg
california famous culver city natives
hindu ritual worship