- Spiderwort definition, any plant of the genus Tradescantia, having blue, purple, or rose-colored flowers. See more.
- Tropical Spiderwort (Commelina benghalensis L.) w e e d s
- Photographs and information from the U.S.
- Tropical Spiderwort Identification and Control in Georgia Field Crops
- Tropical spiderwort (Commelina benghalensis L.
- University of Georgia Herbicide Programs for Tropical Spiderwort
- University of Georgia Herbicide Programs for Tropical Spiderwort. (Benghal Dayflower) Control in 2011 Cotton. A.
- Rejuvenating the spiderwort
- By GEORGE WEIGEL Q: My spiderwort isn't looking too good. Can I cut back the foliage now? When can I transplant them?
- Garden Notes
- At one time I thought that spiderwort, Tradescantia spp. and hybrids, would be good plants for my woodsy and informal gardens, so I planted a nice trio of navy blue, violet, and white-and-blue cultivars.
- Schoolhouse featured in new print by Weiske
- From tulips in early spring, iris and columbine in May and June, balloon flower, butterfly weed, black eyed susan and spiderwort in high summer Weiske worked to find the color palette she wished to use.
- Forbidden fruits: Weeds by another name
- Her yard isn't full of weeds, it's full of native Indiana wildflowers: nodding trillium, bloodroot, wild iris, spiderwort, Solomon's seal, Virginia bluebells, jack-in-the-pulpit and others she can name.
- Upcoming events at Promised Land State Park
- Or that the Spiderwort is also referred to as Widow's Tears? The Upper Delaware Valley is home to these and other wildflowers.
- Spiderworts are very distinctive late spring/early summer prairie wildflowers.
- How to grow spiderwort so it blooms all summer in the perennial flower garden from garden author Doug Green.
- HowStuffWorks "Spiderwort: A Portrait of a Perennial Flower"
- Spiderworts are weak-stemmed plants with 3-petaled flowers. Plant spiderwort in shade or indoors as a house plant. Learn more at HowStuffWorks.
- this page shows a picture of spiderwort and discusses favourable growing conditions.
Spiderwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Spiderwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
diana princess of wales lineage
theodicy the nature of god
psychosis psychotic experience
isthmus of suez